Whether you make it your primary online research tool or use it to supplement Westlaw or Lexis, Fastcase can save you money. Lots of it. Here’s how.
April 2009 • Volume 97 • Number 4 • Pages 161-212
- Should criminal defendants talk to the press?
- Human Rights Act doesn’t bar state, federal claims in circuit court
- Beneficiaries can’t be given power to approve trustee accounts
- Rules committee hears criminal law, family law, civil practice proposals
- When it comes to corporate governance, formalities matter
Illinois Law Update