It can help you save time, make money, even avoid malpractice claims, according to legal technologists. Find out whether it's right for you.
July 2010 • Volume 98 • Number 7 • Pages 333-384
- Cwik: state need not pay interest on unclaimed property
- Bankruptcy lawyers are “debt relief agencies,” high court rules
- Is your client a nonresident of Illinois for state income tax purposes?
- DIY practice management software: a point-counterpoint
- Committee charged with helping improve Illinois’ mental health courts
Illinois Law Update