The ISBA's flagship publication debuted before World War I and continues into the digital age. Here's a look at 100 years of IBJ history.
January 2012 • Volume 100 • Number 1 • Pages 1-60
- The high court empowers the ARDC to go after UPL
- Employment covenants not to compete: the high court lays down the law
- Protecting anonymous online speakers: Stone v Paddock Publications
- New rules for prosecuting local ordinance violations
- Rules committee hears proposals on divorce, criminal law, evidence issues
Illinois Law Update