Returning phone calls, carefully defining your scope of representation - such client-friendly behavior isn't just good business practice, it can keep the ARDC from your door.
May 2012 • Volume 100 • Number 5 • Pages 225-276
- Proposal would stop employers from seeking social network passwords
- Illinois FMLA would cover civil unions
- Defendant’s prior conviction for domestic battery admissible at murder trial
- Three bills would modernize the Trusts and Trustees Act
- Failure to pursue rulings on pre-trial motions can be ineffective assistance of counsel
Illinois Law Update