Young lawyers have different needs than their more senior colleagues. New President Paula Holderman wants to make sure the ISBA speaks their language.
August 2013 • Volume 101 • Number 8 • Pages 377-436
- New supreme court rules a boon to limited-scope representation
- Supreme court delays Rule 138 personal identity information provisions
- Caveat Emptor: Company B assumes fair-labor liability when it buys Company A
- Coming soon: Illinois’ first statewide standardized court forms
- Chicago event recognizes first national meeting of women lawyers
Illinois Law Update