Employee theft is an all-too-common occurrence. Experts advise lawyers how not to be victims.
September 2013 • Volume 101 • Number 9 • Pages 437-488
- Current version of family law overhaul bill gets mixed reviews
- Bill requires timely executed settlement releases in most civil cases
- Beware FATCA’s broad reach
- Illinois Supreme Court allows interlocutory appeals of suppression orders in juvenile cases
- Law authorizes 17-year-olds to vote, online voter registration - but wait, there’s more
Illinois Law Update