Recent Illinois Supreme Court rule changes enable lawyers to represent clients in litigation for only a portion of a case. Proponents say that's good for lawyers, clients, and judges.
October 2013 • Volume 101 • Number 10 • Pages 489-544
- Illinois bans using hand-held cellphones behind the wheel
- Courthouse couture: Jefferson County’s dress code
- New citation procedures make enforcing debt-collection judgments easier
- Supreme court to establish legal-aid program for military personnel, vets
- Electronic filing continues to expand in Cook County
Illinois Law Update