Articles From Thomas A. Polachek

A conversation with a client By Thomas A. Polachek Trusts and Estates, September 1999 A. The short answer is that I cannot answer until I know more about your family and financial circumstances, although I will say that you should at least have a simple will (everything to spouse, if she/he survives, otherwise to children) and if you have minor children, you want to name who will be responsible for them ("guardians") in your will. More importantly, you may need an estate plan.

Spot an error in your article? Contact Sara Anderson at For information on obtaining a copy of an article,visit the ISBA Newsletters page.

Select a Different Author