ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The mission of ISBA Business Advice and Financial Planning Section:
- to assist members of the section in developing their skills and resources in counseling their business owner and business clients;
- to provide a forum for exchange of opinions and ideas among lawyers and the other disciplines serving the business community;
- to study the emerging role of lawyers in giving financial advice; and
- to formulate and evaluate legislative suggestions.
- Business Losses Because of COVID Insurance Coverage
- Lost Trust Agreement
- Protecting the House From Nursing Home Expenses
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Business Advice and Financial Planning discussion group is available to section members via the Business Advice and Financial Planning community in ISBA Central
- The Business Advice and Financial Planning Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links