Business Advice and Financial Planning
- to assist members of the section in developing their skills and resources in counseling their business owner and business clients;
- to provide a forum for exchange of opinions and ideas among lawyers and the other disciplines serving the business community;
- to study the emerging role of lawyers in giving financial advice; and
- to formulate and evaluate legislative suggestions.
Current Newsletter — February 2017
- Use of an estate planning questionnaire as part of a coordinated process in your practice
- Pre-employment screening in Illinois
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Palmer v. Mellen
Tools and Resources
- Business Advice and Financial Planning Section Directory
- The Business Advice and Financial Planning discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links