ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to assist members of the section in developing their skills and resources in counseling their business owner and business clients;
- to provide a forum for exchange of opinions and ideas among lawyers and the other disciplines serving the business community;
- to study the emerging role of lawyers in giving financial advice; and
- to formulate and evaluate legislative suggestions.
- Floor Plan Financier Can’t Reclaim Collateral Due to Lack of UCC Filing
- Proposed Changes to the TODI Act
- Pandemic/COVID-19 Workplace Claims – A Plaintiff’s Perspective
- Executive Orders and Their Challenges During COVID-19
- Is Illinois’s New Retailers Occupation Tax Scheme Unconstitutional?
Tools and Resources
- Business Advice and Financial Planning discussion group is available to section members via the Business Advice and Financial Planning community in ISBA Central
- The Business Advice and Financial Planning Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links