Federal Civil Practice
- to enhance knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who practice civil law in the United States District Courts in Illinois;
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among and between practitioners and federal judges;
- to review and make recommendations concerning federal legislation and proposed changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and federal district court rules that affect federal civil practice;
- to promote communication through seminars and newsletters.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
Recent Related Cases
Lake v. Wexford Health Sources, Inc.
Harper v. Santos
Section 1983 Action
Beal v. Beller
Cox v. Nostaw, Inc.
Bell v. Kay
Tools and Resources
- Federal Civil Practice Section Directory
- The Federal Civil Practice discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links
- Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program