ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who practice civil law in the United States District Courts in Illinois;
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among and between practitioners and federal judges;
- to review and make recommendations concerning federal legislation and proposed changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and federal district court rules that affect federal civil practice;
- to promote communication through seminars and newsletters.
- Keeping Up With Court Responses to Coronavirus
- Proposed Changes to FRAP 3 Face Rare Pushback From Judiciary
- Judicial Profile: Andrea Wood
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Federal Civil Practice discussion group is available to section members via the Federal Civil Practice community in ISBA Central
- The Federal Civil Practice Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program