Federal Civil Practice
- to enhance knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who practice civil law in the United States District Courts in Illinois;
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among and between practitioners and federal judges;
- to review and make recommendations concerning federal legislation and proposed changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and federal district court rules that affect federal civil practice;
- to promote communication through seminars and newsletters.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
Recent Related Cases
7th CircuitMansfield Amendment
Kashamu v. U.S. Dept. of Justice
Gubala v. Time Warner Cable, Inc.
Dzik v. Bayer Corp.
King v. Newbold
Allin v. City of Springfield
Tools and Resources
- Federal Civil Practice Section Directory
- The Federal Civil Practice discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links
- Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program