ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who practice civil law in the United States District Courts in Illinois;
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas among and between practitioners and federal judges;
- to review and make recommendations concerning federal legislation and proposed changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and federal district court rules that affect federal civil practice;
- to promote communication through seminars and newsletters.
- Amended Rule 30(b)(6) Fed. R. Civ. P. Requires Conference Regarding Matters for Examination in a 30(b)(6) Deposition
- What Are Costs That You Can Recover on State Law Actions Filed in Federal Court?
- Federal Presuit Information Preservation Orders
- What’s App: Government Apps for You
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Federal Civil Practice discussion group is available to section members via the Federal Civil Practice community in ISBA Central
- The Federal Civil Practice Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program