ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers in the practice of state tax law;
- to disseminate current information such as proposed legislation, case law and administrative procedures to members of the section and explain the ramifications of these changes to the members; and
- to promote improvement in the state tax system through proposed legislation and administrative action, preparation of newsletters and presentation of seminars.
- Co-Editors’ Note
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 - Nontaxable Unemployment Benefits
- Illinois Income Tax Filing and Payment Extension
- Illinois Road & Transportation Builders Ass’n, et al. v. County of Cook: An Appeal Involving Questions of Standing, Justiciability, and the Illinois Constitution
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- State & Local Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the State & Local Taxation community in ISBA Central
- The State & Local Taxation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links