ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers in the practice of state tax law;
- to disseminate current information such as proposed legislation, case law and administrative procedures to members of the section and explain the ramifications of these changes to the members; and
- to promote improvement in the state tax system through proposed legislation and administrative action, preparation of newsletters and presentation of seminars.
- Welcome to the Zoom Year
- Co-Editors’ Note
- Modified Tax Valuation Objection Procedures During COVID-19
- Illinois Appellate Court Rules Tax Abatement Resolution Does Not Run With the Land
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- State & Local Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the State & Local Taxation community in ISBA Central
- The State & Local Taxation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links