ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers in the practice of state tax law;
- to disseminate current information such as proposed legislation, case law and administrative procedures to members of the section and explain the ramifications of these changes to the members; and
- to promote improvement in the state tax system through proposed legislation and administrative action, preparation of newsletters and presentation of seminars.
- Co-Editors’ Note
- New Case Management Procedures for Tax Valuation Objection Cases in the County Division
- Fundamental Misunderstandings of the Compound Nature of the Cook County Property Tax System May Cause Fundamental Property Tax Reform Miscalculations
- Illinois Property Tax Appeal Board Holds that Homeowner Association Has Standing to File Appeal
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- State & Local Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the State & Local Taxation community in ISBA Central
- The State & Local Taxation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links