The mission of the Standing Committee on Law Related Education for the Public is: to develop, implement, and administer law-related programs that enhance an understanding of the legal system; to educate the public about the work of lawyers and judges, and the importance of an independent judiciary for the proper administration of justice; to promote students’ interest in our justice system and encourage their consideration of careers in the law; and to advocate for the expansion of civics education in all appropriate environments.
- A lovely and lively ‘report’ from ‘small but mighty’ Putnam County and its bar association to our ISBA Standing Committee on Law Related Education for the Public
- Putnam County 2019 Law Day script
- Putnam County 2019 Law Day photos
- Someone you should know: Sarah Taylor
- Starting your business venture: Some basic considerations