Stuck at home? Wondering what to do while practicing social distancing?
There's never been a better time to catch up on your continuing legal education.
The ISBA recognizes that COVID-19 is affecting attorneys and the Illinois legal community in profound ways. As an Association devoted to assisting Illinois lawyers in the practice of law, the ISBA wants to support attorneys in the legal community and help them satisfy their MCLE requirements from the safety of their home or office.
That's why the ISBA is offering all Illinois attorneys 10* free hours of programming from the selected list below of on-demand programs. Topics include diversity and inclusion, cannabis, ethics, using social media, and more!
We hope that you take advantage of these resources to help fulfill your MCLE requirements. The ISBA is here to help the Illinois legal community thrive together in this time of disruption.
Available now through April 15, 2020
For more information, please contact the ISBA at 800-252-8908.
*Note, the 10 hours are in addition to the member-only 15 hours of Free CLE program sponsored by the ISBA Mutual Insurance Company.
How to Access the 10 Hours of Free On-Demand Programming
- Select the course(s) you would like to complete from the list below and add to your cart.
- Login with your current or previous ISBA credentials or create a new account with ISBA.
- Complete the program via video or audio, accessing materials under the resource tab. You may complete upon ordering or view in parts over time, but prior to the course expiration date.
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Access and save your MCLE Certificate of Completion for your files.
- Access your ISBA My CLE Account at anytime 24/7 to review your orders.