After a four-decade ascent through all levels of the Illinois court system, Rita Garman becomes Illinois's second female chief justice.
November 2013 • Volume 101 • Number 11 • Pages 545-596
- Divorcing spouses must share the cost of attorney fees - even fees already paid
- Defense attorneys challenge gun-possession convictions after high court ruling
- Will Rule 138 privacy provisions be changed before taking effect?
- Multilingual justice comes to Cook County
- Stifling ‘sovereign citizens’: tougher penalties for unlawful clouding of title
Illinois Law Update