2016 ISBA Joint Meeting/Midyear Meeting
ISBA Midyear Meeting
(Joint meeting with the Illinois Judges Association)
December 8-10, 2016
Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water Stree
Note: The following CLE programming may be registered for as part of the special Spotlight on the Legal Profession package or as individual programs. Midyear meeting registration is not required to attend only the following two CLE programs.
- History on Trial: The Alton School Cases
- Lessons in Professional Responsibility: From Abraham Lincoln's Law Practice
Special Registration Package
Spotlight on the Legal Profession: Inclusion and Professionalism - $99
- Three CLE Programs including: Invisible Bias Creating Racial Disparities Program (Friday), History on Trial: The Alton School Cases CLE Program (Friday), Lessons in Professional Responsibility: From Abraham Lincoln’s Law Practice (Friday);
- Hospitality Breaks (Friday);
- Leadership Business Meetings for Section Councils, Committees and Assembly (Thursday, Friday & Saturday);
- Hosted Receptions including: Law School Alumni Receptions (Friday) and ISBA Diversity Leadership Council’s ‘Count Me In!’ Reception (Friday)
Please note: if you are purchasing the Spotlight on the Profession Package, the registration fee is included in the total below but will be waived prior to our processing. This Package will only be available for purchase during Advance Registration. Individual tickets for each program may be purchased onsite subject to availability.
The advance registration deadline was Friday December 2nd. Onsite registration will be available beginning at 8 am, Thursday, December 8th at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.