ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform and advise the members of the bar who practice in the field on current developments in administrative law;
- to provide a forum for the interchange of ideas between governmental and private practice attorneys in the field;
- to study and make recommendations regarding proposed legislation and regulations; and
- to present seminars, newsletters, conferences, and conduct other appropriate information dissemination activities in furtherance of theses goals.
- Chair’s column
- The case for a formal Illinois Hardest Hit appeals process
- Administrative law opinion summaries
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- The Administrative Law discussion group is available to section members via the Administrative Law community in ISBA Central
- The Administrative Law directory is available to all ISBA members
- Directory of Government Lawyers
- Useful links