ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The ADR Section Council is dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of alternatives to traditional court litigation in the resolution of disputes. The range of alternatives available is as broad as the innovation and creativity the parties may choose to explore. By opting out of traditional court litigation, parties retain control and ownership of the resolution mechanism. The ADR Section strives to aid practitioners and the public on the dynamics of alternative methods of dispute resolution, the risks, the benefits and the opportunities arising from their use.
- Chair’s Column
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois Announces Name Change to Collaborative Divorce Illinois (CDI)
- U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Argument on Arbitrability Issues in Henry Schein Matter
- Together We Can Teach New Ways to Resolve Grievances
- ISBA ADR Section Council Member Profile: Brigitte Bell
- Arbitration Clauses in Employment Relationships—Enforceable or Not?
- Uniform Collaborative Law Act/Rules Continue to Gain Traction Across the States
- Case Briefs
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution discussion group is available to section members via the Agricultural Law community in ISBA Central.
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links