ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The ADR Section Council is dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of alternatives to traditional court litigation in the resolution of disputes. The range of alternatives available is as broad as the innovation and creativity the parties may choose to explore. By opting out of traditional court litigation, parties retain control and ownership of the resolution mechanism. The ADR Section strives to aid practitioners and the public on the dynamics of alternative methods of dispute resolution, the risks, the benefits and the opportunities arising from their use.
- Chair’s Column
- Navigating the International Waters of a Commercial Dispute: Tips for Selecting Arbitrators in an International Arbitration
- Book Review: ‘Mediation Ethics: A Practitioner’s Guide’
- Bankruptcy Court Lifts Automatic Stay to Permit Arbitration of Non-Core Claims
- Case Briefs
- Upcoming Events
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution discussion group is available to section members via the Alternative Dispute Resolution community in ISBA Central.
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links