ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The ADR Section Council is dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of alternatives to traditional court litigation in the resolution of disputes. The range of alternatives available is as broad as the innovation and creativity the parties may choose to explore. By opting out of traditional court litigation, parties retain control and ownership of the resolution mechanism. The ADR Section strives to aid practitioners and the public on the dynamics of alternative methods of dispute resolution, the risks, the benefits and the opportunities arising from their use.
- COVID-19 and the Practice of Law
- International Bar Association Releases Revised Version of Widely-Used Rules on the Taking of Evidence
- ISBA ADR Section Council Member Profile: Kaitlin Wolff
- Case Briefs
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution discussion group is available to section members via the Agricultural Law community in ISBA Central.
- The Alternative Dispute Resolution Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links