ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform and advise the members of the bar whose practice involves representing older persons in such areas as estate planning, public benefits, nursing home residents' rights, elder abuse, age discrimination, real estates issues, senior housing and guardianship;
- to review and make recommendations regarding proposed legislation that may affect older persons;
- to promote the legal rights of older persons to enjoy their communities, families and lives to the fullest extent possible and to inform older persons of these rights;
- to provide a forum for the exchange of views and information in furtherance of these goals.
- Virtual Courtrooms in 2020 and Beyond
- IRS Retirement Plan Limitations for 2020
- New Federal Guidance Extends Many Employee Benefit-Related Deadlines and Provides Additional Relief for Plan Administrators
- Crisis Leadership
- Making Remote Only Work: Transforming the Physical to Digital Workplace
- Updates & Resources
- Mark Your Calendars …
- Call for Articles
Tools and Resources
- Elder Law discussion group is available to section members via the Elder Law community in ISBA Central
- The Elder Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Guardianship Source Book: An Everyday Tool for Representing Clients in Illinois Contested Guardianship Proceedings
By Patrick M. Kinnally
If you download or otherwise use this Guide, the author strongly encourages you to make a
donation to the Illinois Bar Foundation.