The mission of the ISBA Federal Taxation Section
- to inform and advise the members of the bar on current developments in federal taxation and their ramifications;
- to review and comment on federal tax laws, regulations, court decisions, and Internal Revenue Service pronouncements and practices; and
- to monitor improvement and understanding of the federal tax system through proposals of, and changes in, tax laws and regulations, and through writing, testimony, conferences, and seminars.
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Federal Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the Federal Taxation community in ISBA Central
- The Federal Taxation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.