ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform and advise the members of the bar on current developments in federal taxation and their ramifications;
- to review and comment on federal tax laws, regulations, court decisions, and Internal Revenue Service pronouncements and practices; and
- to monitor improvement and understanding of the federal tax system through proposals of, and changes in, tax laws and regulations, and through writing, testimony, conferences, and seminars.
- Chair’s Column
- Takeaways From Correcting Amendments to Final Opportunity Zone Regulations
- FAQs: What Do They Mean? A Look at IRS Sub-Regulatory Guidance and Substantial Authority Through the Lens of Coronavirus Relief
- Whistleblower Reforms Under the Taxpayer First Act
- Paycheck Protection Program: Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act Calculating Loan Forgiveness Application Checklist
- Staying Active, Healthy, and Productive at Home
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Federal Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the Federal Taxation community in ISBA Central
- The Federal Taxation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.