- to inform and advise the members of the bar on current developments in federal taxation and their ramifications;
- to review and comment on federal tax laws, regulations, court decisions, and Internal Revenue Service pronouncements and practices; and
- to monitor improvement and understanding of the federal tax system through proposals of, and changes in, tax laws and regulations, and through writing, testimony, conferences, and seminars.
Current Newsletter — February 2017
Recent Related Cases
7th CircuitIncome Tax
Shiner v. Turnoy
Shamrock v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
Tilden v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue
Tools and Resources
- Federal Taxation Section Directory
- The Federal Taxation discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.