General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm
- to promote professional excellence among those engaged in the general practice of law through education relating to substantive legal practice areas; and
- by providing opportunities for the exchange of information particularly pertinent to the needs of solo and small firm practitioners.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
- Editor’s note
- Registration – An important function of the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
- The Committees on Character and Fitness
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Unemployment Insurance Contribution
Perry & Associates, LLC v. The Illinois Department of Employment Security
Citation to Discover Assets
R&J Construction Supply Company, Inc. v. Adamusik
In re Criminal Contempt of Turner
Freedom of Information Act
Korner v. Madigan
General Practice Update 2017: Quincy Regional Event
March 24, 2017 – Quincy
Professional Responsibility and Ethics - Spring 2017
March 29, 2017 – Chicago – Online Course
Tools and Resources
- General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section Directory
- The General Practice, Solo and Small Firm discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links
- Sample Transfer on Death Instrument forms, provided by ISBA member Katherine A. Chamberlain.
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.