ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote professional excellence among those engaged in the general practice of law through education relating to substantive legal practice areas; and
- by providing opportunities for the exchange of information particularly pertinent to the needs of solo and small firm practitioners.
- Are You Paying Too Much for Your Client’s Medical Records?
- The Illinois Appellate Court Affirmed the Trial Court’s Dismissal of a Verified Complaint for Failure to Allege Adequate Consideration for a Noncompete Agreement
- Evidentiary Admissions and Judicial Admissions: A Quick Refresher
Tools and Resources
- General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm discussion group is available to section members via the General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm community in ISBA Central
- The General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Sample Transfer on Death Instrument forms, provided by ISBA member Katherine A. Chamberlain.
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.