The mission of ISBA General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section
- to promote professional excellence among those engaged in the general practice of law through education relating to substantive legal practice areas; and
- by providing opportunities for the exchange of information particularly pertinent to the needs of solo and small firm practitioners.
- Letter From the Co-Editor
- Motions to Disqualify – Don’t Panic, But Don’t Ignore Them
- Reading About Auto Insurance Can Be Boring but You Should Definitely Read This to the End
- Subject Matter Jurisdiction
- Memories of Women as Human
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm discussion group is available to section members via the General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm community in ISBA Central
- The General Practice, Solo, and Small Firm Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Sample Transfer on Death Instrument forms, provided by ISBA member Katherine A. Chamberlain.
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.