Health Care Law
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information concerning health care law and the health care industry;
- to inform the public about important health law developments;
- to initiate, promote and review federal and state law relating to health care matters; and
- to further these goals through seminars, publications and other activities.
Current Newsletter — March 2017
- All the latest developments in health care law
- 2017 offers hope and change for Health Savings Accounts
ISBA Health Care Law Professional Development Lunch
Friday, April 15, 2016
12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
ISBA Chicago Office
ISBA Lawyer Education Videos
Medical Cannabis in Illinois
The legalization of medical marijuana affects a broad range of legal practices. Find out more.
- Jonathan B. Loiterman, Lowis & Gellen LLP, Chicago
- Eric P. Berlin, Jones Day, Chicago
Tools and Resources
- Health Care Law Section Directory
- The Health Care Law discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Watch Health Care CLE online
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.