ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The mission of ISBA Health Care Law Section
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information concerning health care law and the health care industry;
- to inform the public about important health law developments;
- to initiate, promote and review federal and state law relating to health care matters; and
- to further these goals through seminars, publications and other activities.
- All the Latest Developments in Health Care Law
- What Attorneys Need to Know About Illinois’s Preparation to Expand Access to Home Birth by Licensing Certified Professional Midwives
Recent Related Cases
ISBA Lawyer Education Videos
Medical Cannabis in Illinois
The legalization of medical marijuana affects a broad range of legal practices. Find out more.
- Jonathan B. Loiterman, Lowis & Gellen LLP, Chicago
- Eric P. Berlin, Jones Day, Chicago
Tools and Resources
- Health Care Law discussion group is available to section members via the Health Care Law community in ISBA Central
- The Health Care Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.