ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information concerning health care law and the health care industry;
- to inform the public about important health law developments;
- to initiate, promote and review federal and state law relating to health care matters; and
- to further these goals through seminars, publications and other activities.
- Nursing Homes—Improved Oversight Needed to Better Protect Residents From Abuse
- All the Latest Developments in Health Care Law
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court / CivilElection Code | 4th Dist.
Cooke v. Illinois State Board of Elections, 2019 IL App (4th) 180502 (August 19, 2019) Illinois State Board of Elections (KNECHT) Affirmed in part and reversed in part; remanded with directions.
ISBA Lawyer Education Videos
Medical Cannabis in Illinois
The legalization of medical marijuana affects a broad range of legal practices. Find out more.
- Jonathan B. Loiterman, Lowis & Gellen LLP, Chicago
- Eric P. Berlin, Jones Day, Chicago
Tools and Resources
- Health Care Law discussion group is available to section members via the Health Care Law community in ISBA Central
- The Health Care Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Watch Health Care CLE online
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.