Health Care Law
- to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas and information concerning health care law and the health care industry;
- to inform the public about important health law developments;
- to initiate, promote and review federal and state law relating to health care matters; and
- to further these goals through seminars, publications and other activities.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
- All the latest developments in health care law
- Health care quality: HHS should set priorities and comprehensively plan its efforts to better align health quality measures
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Consumer Fraud Act
Falls v. Silver Cross Hospital and Medical Centers
ISBA Health Care Law Professional Development Lunch
Friday, April 15, 2016
12:00 to 1:00 p.m.
ISBA Chicago Office
ISBA Lawyer Education Videos
Medical Cannabis in Illinois
The legalization of medical marijuana affects a broad range of legal practices. Find out more.
- Jonathan B. Loiterman, Lowis & Gellen LLP, Chicago
- Eric P. Berlin, Jones Day, Chicago
Tools and Resources
- Health Care Law Section Directory
- The Health Care Law discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Watch Health Care CLE online
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.