ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform all lawyers interested in the field of insurance law of the current and significant developments in that area;
- to review, monitor and suggest proposed legislation which might impact insurance;
- to increase the professional capabilities of lawyers who deal with insurance or questions affected by insurance or which insurance affects through continuing legal education programs; and
- to provide a forum for all entities interested in insurance to work for the refinement and improvement of our insurance laws.
Recent Related Cases
Federal 7th Circuit / CivilInsurance | S.D. Ind., Indianapolis Div.
Villas at Winding Ridge v. State Farm and Casualty Co., No. 19-1731 (November 8, 2019) Affirmed
Take the Great Illinois Insurance Law Quiz
Tools and Resources
- Insurance Law discussion group is available to section members via the Insurance Law community in ISBA Central
- The Insurance Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Twelve-Year Index to The Policy (1999-2010)
- Useful links