ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who devote time to the practice of the law relating to units of local government;
- to disseminate information and comment on legislative and judicial developments and their impact on units of local government; to make recommendations on legislation; and
- to develop and communicate ideas to improve the functioning of units of local government.
Tools and Resources
- Local Government Law discussion group is available to section members via the Local Government Law community in ISBA Central
- The Local Government Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links