Law Office Management and Economics, Standing Committee on
- to enhance and develop the professional capabilities of Illinois lawyers in the realization that the practice of law now requires the implementation of sound business practices; and
- to investigate, evaluate, develop and disseminate information and techniques that will make the legal services delivery team more effective, competent, ethical and responsive to the needs of clients and the public.
Current Newsletter — October 2016
- Birthing the baby: Let’s get technical
- Should “free consultations” R.I.P.?
- The law practice MBA
- Smart phones in the workplace—Eating away at office efficiency
Engagement Letters, Timesheets & Billing Tips
March 8, 2017 – Online Course