ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance and develop the professional capabilities of Illinois lawyers in the realization that the practice of law now requires the implementation of sound business practices; and
- to investigate, evaluate, develop and disseminate information and techniques that will make the legal services delivery team more effective, competent, ethical and responsive to the needs of clients and the public.
- Google Reviews: How Many Reviews Does Your Law Firm Need and Why Are They Important?
- Employment Law Update for All Illinois Employers (Including Law Firms)
- Law Firms Must Be Cautious About the Handling and Storage of Biometric Data
- Practice HQ Resource: Starting a Law Firm Checklist
Tools and Resources
- Law Office Management & Economics discussion group is available to section members via the Law Office Management & Economics community in ISBA Central
- The Law Office Management & Economics Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links