The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Watch David Chroust, discuss Social Security and Medicare: The Basics
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Life is exciting and fulfilling after the practice of law
- Antonin Scalia: From a Child of Immigrants to the United States Supreme Court
- Book Review: ‘The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek’
- This One Is Not a ‘Taking’ Says the Seventh Circuit
- New Committee
- What Does Operation Greylord Have to Do With Senior Lawyers?
- Quips, Quotes, and Comebacks Part II— Or, ‘Who the Dickens Said That?’
Tools and Resources
- Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the Senior Lawyers community in ISBA Central
- The Senior Lawyers Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Practice HQ - Wind Down: Checklists, Videos, Articles and other resources for winding down a practice.