The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Life is exciting and fulfilling after the practice of law
- From the Chair
- 5 Things Senior Lawyers Should Know About Legal Cannabis
- Traveling Safe & Smart Overseas With Internet-Enabled Electronic Devices
- Staying Active, Healthy, and Productive at Home
- What Is the Electoral College and What Does It Do?
- Book Review: ‘American Dirt’
Tools and Resources
- Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the Senior Lawyers community in ISBA Central
- The Senior Lawyers Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Practice HQ - Wind Down: Checklists, Videos, Articles and other resources for winding down a practice.