The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Life is exciting and fulfilling after the practice of law
- Our Past Is Not Our Future
- Benefits, Benefits, Benefits
- Are You Sure Indiana Jones Started This Way?
- ZOOM into the Future (and the Present)
- A Virtual Pro Bono Opportunity to Help Those in Need
- Book Review: ‘Black Site: The CIA in the Post-9/11 World’
- In Memoriam: John T. Phipps
Tools and Resources
- Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the Senior Lawyers community in ISBA Central
- The Senior Lawyers Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Practice HQ - Wind Down: Checklists, Videos, Articles and other resources for winding down a practice.