The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Life is exciting and fulfilling after the practice of law
- From the Chair
- Social Security Considerations for Senior Lawyers
- Retirement & Registering for the Practice of Law
- Property Fraud Alerts
- Book Review: ‘The Best of Robert Service’
- Book Review: ‘The Lost Apothecary’ by Sarah Penner
- Do Good! Feel Good! Become an ISBA Pro Bono Partner!
Tools and Resources
- Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the Senior Lawyers community in ISBA Central
- The Senior Lawyers Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Practice HQ - Wind Down: Checklists, Videos, Articles and other resources for winding down a practice.