The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Current Newsletter — October 2016
- A few words from the Chair
- October CLE riches
- Book review: Those Angry Days
- Cyber Fraud and Cyber Security—What’s this all about?
- ABA President-elect Hilarie Bass wants us to embrace technology
- The other side of the Power of Attorney coin
- The alternatives to registering for the ‘active’ practice of law
- Senior Lawyers Member Directory
- The Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page. Already a member of the list? You may post to it at email@example.com
- Selling, Winding Up or Leaving a Law Firm