The mission of the Senior Lawyer Section is to provide service to and to create opportunities for service by ISBA members who are age fifty-five (55) and up, or those members who have practiced for at least twenty-five (25) years.
Help us serve you better. Please take a moment to fill out our brief survey so that we can learn what you like, need, want and are willing to do to make the ISBA better.
Current Newsletter — February 2017
- A few words from the Chair
- Book review: Lights Out
- Book review of The Anxious Lawyer
- Settling parties (with attorneys) beware!
- Is there a ‘crisis’ of law schools in America?
4th Annual Elder Law Bootcamp: Basics and Beyond
April 27–28, 2017 – Chicago
- The Senior Lawyers discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page. Already a member of the list? You may post to it at email@example.com
- Selling, Winding Up or Leaving a Law Firm