ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to be responsible for activities relating to the education of probate, estate planning and trust law practitioners;
- to promote and work for the development, modernization and improvement of legislation relating to the estate planning, probate and trust areas of the law; and
- to review relevant matters and issues, and to study and recommend solutions to various problems involving the public, the courts, and attorneys insofar as the areas of concern of the section are involved.
- Letter From the Chair
- Planning for a Parent of a Minor Child Upon the Parent’s Disability
- Legal Considerations of Cryptocurrency Ownership for Senior Citizens: Estate Planning and Administration Considerations—Part 2
- Thank You to Our Authors
- A Summary of the Trusts & Estates Section Council’s April 23, 2021, Business Meeting
- Spotlight on Trusts & Estates Section Council Member: Robert Kaufman
Recent Related Cases
ISBA Lawyer Education Videos
Estate Planning Hot Topics
- ILITs - David M. Lutrey
- Same Sex Couples – Raymond W. Prather
Tools and Resources
- Trusts and Estates discussion group is available to section members via the Trusts and Estates community in ISBA Central
- The Trusts and Estates Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Sample Transfer on Death Instrument forms, provided by ISBA member Katherine A. Chamberlain.