ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
The mission of ISBA Workers’ Compensation Law Section
- to promote improvement in the workers’ compensation system and the administration of justice under the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act and Illinois Occupational Disease Act;
- to enhance the professional capabilities of lawyers who practice before the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission by disseminating information relevant to the practice;
- making recommendations on proposed legislation;
- conducting conferences and seminars on topics important to section members; and
- promoting communications between the bar and all personnel of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission.
- Editor’s Notes
- When It Pays to Retire: City Water, Light & Power v. IWCC
- Arising Out of ‘Walk This Way’: Purdy Brothers Trucking, LLC v. IWCC
- Illinois Insurance Guaranty Fund—Who, What, When, Why, and How?
- The View From the Dais/Bench/Desk/Table
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Workers’ Compensation Law discussion group is available to section members via the Workers’ Compensation Law community in ISBA Central
- The Workers’ Compensation Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links