ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote improvement in the workers' compensation system and the administration of justice under the Illinois Workers' Compensation Act and Illinois Occupational Disease Act;
- to enhance the professional capabilities of lawyers who practice before the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission by disseminating information relevant to the practice;
- making recommendations on proposed legislation;
- conducting conferences and seminars on topics important to section members; and
- promoting communications between the bar and all personnel of the Illinois Workers' Compensation Commission.
- Editor’s Notes
- PPD v. Wage Differential: When Is an Award Under §8(d)(2) Instead of §8(d)(1) Against the Manifest Weight of the Evidence
- Bowen v. IWCC: On the Importance of Language Setting Aside or Confirming a Commission Decision to Avoid Jurisdiction Dismissal
- BIPA Litigation at Our Supreme Court May Have a Huge Impact on Workers’ Compensation Practice
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Workers' Compensation Law discussion group is available to section members via the Workers' Compensation Law community in ISBA Central
- The Workers' Compensation Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links