Illinois Supreme Court disbars 10 lawyers, suspends 32
The Illinois Supreme Court disbarred 10 lawyers, suspended 32, censured four and issued reprimands to four others this week in its latest disciplinary filing. Most of the suspensions take effect on Oct. 13. More information on each case is available on the Web site of the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission.
- James Joseph Bajgrowicz, Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Ione Young Gray, Los Angeles
- Robert Stewart Greisman, Chicago
- Mark Joel Helfand, Chicago
- Bartholomew John Kempff, Lincolnshire
- Joseph Mathews, Chicago
- William Francis Prendergast, Chicago
- John Carl Stambulis, Elmwood Park
- William E. Wells, Marion
- Lorie Keena Westerfield, Chicago
- William Kenneth Alderfer, Jr. (4 years, must be reinstated in Missouri), Clayton, Mo.
- Jonathan Gerald Anderson. (30 days), Schaumburg
- Louis L. Bertrand. (60 days), LaSalle
- Bruce John Biagini. (90 days), Macomb
- Brian Jay Dees. (suspension stayed pending probation), Springfield
- James Victor Ebel II. (6 months), Warrenville
- Mary Jo Macalalag Falcon. (3 years), Itasca
- Jarrett Ward Gable. (suspension stayed pending probation), Chicago
- Ronald Wayne Gilbert. (60 days), Waukegan
- Craig Homer Greenwood. (9 months), Downers Grove
- Jay Robert Grodner. (1 year), Chicago
- Jean Maureen Henker. (6 months), Northlake
- Tamara Nyphia Honore. (1 year), Chicago Heights
- Keith Richard Hughes. (3 years, must be reinstated in Wisconsin), Eagle River, Wis.
- Kevin Tyronne Kent. (90 days), Homewood
- John Jerry Kosiba. (3 years), Chicago
- Byron Lee Landau. (2 years), Santa Ana, Calif.
- Brian F. Lansu. (5 months), Naperville
- Emmett James Marshall. (90 days with conditions), Chicago
- Mark Robert McGovern. (5 years), Chicago
- David Arnold Milks. (2 years with conditions), Darien
- Patrick Joseph Mitchell. (18 months), Chicago
- Angelo John Nicolosi. (suspension stayed pending probation), Rockford
- Kimberly A. Norton. (90 days), Galesburg
- Steven Peter Panos. (Until reinstated in Connecticut), Danbury, Conn.
- Dennis Charles Segovia. (2 years), Lombard
- Craig Thomas Simmons. (6 months), Chicago
- Craig Joel Simon. (60 days, 1 year probation), Chicago
- Daniel Slijepcevich. (1 year), San Rafael, Calif.
- Burton Douglas Stephens, Jr. (60 days), Rock Island
- Norman Eugene Underwood, Jr. (90 days), Pleasant Prairie, Wis.
- Ray Lafayette Waters. (6 months), Baton Rouge, La.
- Aimee Elizabeth Forsberg. (2 years), Barrington
- Daniel Michalczyk Starr
- Jeffrey Curtis Weishaupt
- Lawrence G. Zdarsk
- Peter J. Woods
- Anna Marie Wolf
- Michael R. Swafford
- Scott A. Lathrop
- Martin Orval Kirk