YLD Professional Development Luncheon: Financial Planning for Young Attorneys
This is the first luncheon in a three-part luncheon series aimed at teaching law students and young attorneys practical steps in developing their legal careers. Each luncheon will feature esteemed panelists discussing a variety of topics, while also taking questions from the audience. The first luncheon program will feature two panelists with financial planning backgrounds discussing investing in your future while also paying off your student loans.
- Monday, September 30, 2013, Noon-1
- ISBA Chicago Office, 20 S. Clark, Suite 900
- Kevin C. Koney, CFP®, CRPC®, CMFC®, Certified Financial Planner™ Patricia A. Koney & Associates, Ameriprise Financial Services, Inc.
- Kurt Winiecki, CPA, J.D., President, CEO & Founder, Winiecki Wealth Management
- George Schoenbeck, Co-Chair of YLD’s Professional Development Committee, Associate, Sosin & Arnold LTD
Register at www.isba.org/sections/yld/pdl/09-30-2013
Cost: $10 includes lunch
No MCLE credit is available for this program.