Young Lawyers Professional Development Series - Advice From the Bench
The second luncheon in a three-part luncheon series aimed at teaching law students and young attorneys practical steps in developing their legal career. Each luncheon will feature esteemed panelists discussing a variety of topics while also taking questions from the audience. This luncheon program will feature sitting judges offering tips to young lawyers on how to make a good impression in the courtroom.
- The Honorable James F. Holderman, United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- The Honorable Thomas R. Mulroy, Circuit Court of Cook County, Law Division
The Honorable Laura C. Liu, Circuit Court of Cook County, Chancery Division
- November 13, 2013, noon to 1 p.m.
- ISBA Chicago Office, 20 S. Clark, Suite 900
- Chicago, IL 60603
- Jessica Durkin, Co-Chair of YLD's Professional Development Committee, Associate, Miroballi Durkin & Rudin
Cost: $10 includes lunch. Cancellations will be accepted and refunded through Friday, November 8. After November 8, no refunds will be given for cancellations.
No MCLE credit is available for this program.
Deadline to register is 4 pm, November 8.
Please contact Rachel McDermott if you have any questions or require a specific dietary lunch.