YLD Professional Development Luncheon: Changing Course: Alternative Careers for Attorneys
The next YLD Professional Development Luncheon, "Changing Course: Alternative Careers for Attorneys," will be held on Feb. 11 at the Chicago Regional Office. YLD Professional Development Luncheons are aimed at teaching law students and young attorneys practical steps in developing their legal careers. Each luncheon will feature esteemed panelists discussing a variety of topics, while also taking questions from the audience. This luncheon program will address utilizing legal skills outside of a traditional law firm setting.
- Elizabeth Ellis Simek, Director of Legal Recruitment and Professional Development, City of Chicago Law Department
- Tarek Fadel, Founder and CEO, AdaptiGroup LLC
- Michael Negron, Chief of Policy, Mayor’s Office, City of Chicago
- Heather Pfeffer, Partner, Cassiday Schade, LLP
- Tuesday, February 11, 2014, Noon - 1:00 p.m.
- ISBA Chicago Office, 20 S. Clark, Suite 900
- Cost: $10 includes lunch
Registration required at www.isba.org/sections/yld. Deadline to register is February 7th. After February 7, no refunds will be given for cancellations.
No MCLE credit is available for this program.
If you require a specific dietary lunch, please contact Rachel McDermott, firstname.lastname@example.org