Young Lawyers to host Bean Bag Tournament on April 25
Tickets and sponsorships now available for the ISBA Young Lawyers Division's Annual Bean Bag Tournament!
Championship team wins $300 and 2nd place gets $150!
Please join us at the YLD's Annual Bean Bag Tournament on Saturday, April 25 to show off your bean bag tossing skills while supporting the ISBA/YLD Children's Assistance Fund. This fund provides grants to organizations throughout Illinois related to children and law. Over the past sixteen years, the Children's Assistance Fund has distributed nearly $300,000 in grants, due, in large part, to the support and participation in events like the Bean Bag Tournament. We hope you help us continue this tradition of giving by joining us this year at our new location – Bar Louie in Printer's Row!
What: Open bar, warm appetizers and an afternoon full of friends and friendly competition!
When: Saturday, April 25, 2015, 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Where: Bar Louie, Printer's Row, 47 W. Polk St, Chicago, IL
- $45/person for tickets purchased online through Sunday, April 19
- $55/person for tickets purchased at the door
- $125 per two-member team (team fee includes two wristbands and entry in the Bean Bag Tournament).
All teams must be registered by Sunday, April 19. Online Registration will also close April 19.
Alternatively, please consider being a sponsor of this annual event.
- $1000 – Professional – two teams plus 8 individual tickets or equivalent (12 tickets with no teams or one team plus 10 individual tickets)
- $500 – Semi-Pro – one team plus 3 individual tickets (or 5 individual tickets with no team)
- $250 – Amateur – 2 individual tickets or one team
[The Children's Assistance Fund is a fund of the Illinois Bar Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization.]
Refunds are available until April 19.