Joint Midyear Meeting to be held Dec. 8-10
The Illinois State Bar Association and the Illinois Judges Association are pleased to invite you to celebrate the profession and consider issues of mutual interest to the bench and bar during our annual Midyear Meeting (and joint meeting with the Illinois Judges Association).
December 8-10, 2016
The Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water Street, Chicago, Illinois
This year's highlights include:
- ISBA YLD Holiday Reception
- Joint IJA/ISBA Program – Protecting the Players: Providing a Secure Justice System for Judges, Lawyers and Litigants
- Joint IJA/ISBA Program – Invisible Bias Creating Racial Disparities
- Joint Meeting Luncheon | Featured Speaker: John Cullerton, Illinois Senate President
- CLE Programming – History on Trial: The Alton School Cases
- Receptions Hosted by DePaul University College of Law and ISBA Diversity Leadership Council
- Friday Reception and Dinner Honoring the Justices of the Illinois Supreme Court | Featured Speaker Chief Justice Lloyd Karmeier
Advanced Registration Deadline: December 2
Hotel Reservation Deadline: November 16
The 2016 Midyear Meeting will be held at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, Chicago, Illinois from December 8th – 10th. Take advantage of this opportunity to make your reservations for lodging early. Reservations at the Sheraton may either be made online at www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/isba2016 or by calling 800.325.3535. Please be sure to advise that you are attending the ISBA/IJA Meeting when making your reservation.
Rates for 2016 are $165 for single or double occupancy, plus tax. Check-in after 3:00 p.m. and check-out before 12:00 p.m.