Registration Open for ISBA Solo and Small Firm Conference—Now Virtual
Registration is now open for the ISBA's Solo and Small Firm Conference 2020, which will be held remotely on October 29-30.
The theme of this year's conference is "Finding Your Path to Success." It is sponsored by the ISBA Mutual Insurance Company.
The program features speakers from across the country, who will discuss topics that include:
- How to become a better leader;
- How to successfully (and securely) use mobile technology to run your practice;
- How to use social media in the courtroom and to communicate with your clients (and the ethical considerations for both);
- The hot topic issues in important practice areas, including: family, trusts and estates, computer security, and traffic law;
- How solo and small firm attorneys have a competitive advantage over large corporate practices;
- How billing automation software can help you get paid;
- How to use technology to communicate with your clients; and
- How civility, empathy and inclusion can enhance your law firm practice