ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the knowledge and professional capabilities of lawyers who devote time to the practice of civil law in all its substantive branches;
- to disseminate current information such as proposed legislation and case law and to explain ramifications of these changes on civil practice;
- to promote improvement in the civil law system and to study other pertinent areas of reform.
- Text Messages and E-mails Sent From a Public Officials’ Personal Account Qualify as Public Records Under FOIA
- A Virtual Pro Bono Opportunity to Help Those in Need
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Civil Practice and Procedure discussion group is available to section members via the Civil Practice and Procedure community in ISBA Central
- The Civil Practice and Procedure Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Seventh Circuit E-Discovery Pilot Program