ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- To enhance the ability and knowledge of general practitioners and those concentrating in construction and construction related areas of law by promoting communication among lawyers statewide;
- To disseminate information on current developments in construction law;
- To review and promote legislation and procedural changes affecting construction law and practice;
- To sponsor and participate in continuing legal education in the area of construction law; and
- To liaison with other groups or professions in the construction arena in, order to carry out the mission of this Section.
Tools and Resources
- Construction Law discussion group is available to section members via the Construction Law community in ISBA Central
- The Construction Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links