ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to monitor developments in legal fields that have particular application to all forms of business, charitable and professional entities, including the related fields of securities and commodities law; and
- to inform the membership through appropriate means;
- to review and research applicable laws and propose needed changes;
- to review and comment on proposed legislation and regulations in these fields;
- to assist in the improvement of legal practices in these areas; and
- to contribute to the improvement of the legal climate in Illinois for business, charitable and professional entities.
- Activities of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission
- Saccameno v. Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC: Punitive Damages Awarded When Business Ignores Its Own Database
- The Illinois Appellate Court Provides Guidance on the Rights of Directors to Inspection of a Corporation’s Books & Records
- How to Assure a Successful Physician Practice Investment or Acquisition
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Business & Securities Law discussion group is available to section members via the Business & Securities Law community in ISBA Central
- The Business & Securities Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.