Corporate Law Departments
- to inform attorneys of current developments in corporate law and corporate law department practice, procedure, function, organization and operation in the State of Illinois; and
- to provide an opportunity to exchange views on those areas of particular interest to corporate practitioners.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
- Key updates to retirement plan limitations for 2017
- ISBA Corporate Law Section revision to types of retirement plans
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Bullet Express, Inc. v. New Way Logistics, Inc.
Lardas v. Grcic
In re: Kempff
Bank Holding Company Act
McGarry & McGarry, LLC v. Rabobank, N.A.
Builders Bank v. Fed. Deposit Ins. Corp.
Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
Perron v. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Tools and Resources
- Corporate Law Departments Section Directory
- The Corporate Law Departments discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links