Corporate Law Departments
- to inform attorneys of current developments in corporate law and corporate law department practice, procedure, function, organization and operation in the State of Illinois; and
- to provide an opportunity to exchange views on those areas of particular interest to corporate practitioners.
Current Newsletter — March 2017
- President Trump issues updated immigration order
- Reminder: U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services’ new digital form I-9 has taken effect
- USCIS to suspend premium processing service beginning April 3
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Bullet Express, Inc. v. New Way Logistics, Inc.
Netzer v. Office of Lawyer Registration
Cafferty, Clobes, Meriweather & Sprengel, LLP v. XO Communications Services, LLC
Evergreen Square of Cudahy v. Wisc. Housing and Economic Development Authority
Fair Debt Collection Practice Act
Heng v. Heavner, Beyers & Mihlar
Lardas v. Grcic
The First Hundred Days and Beyond: Labor & Employment Law Developments Under Trump
May 3, 2017 – Online Course
Tools and Resources
- Corporate Law Departments Section Directory
- The Corporate Law Departments discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links