Corporate Law Departments
- to inform attorneys of current developments in corporate law and corporate law department practice, procedure, function, organization and operation in the State of Illinois; and
- to provide an opportunity to exchange views on those areas of particular interest to corporate practitioners.
Current Newsletter — December 2016
- Key updates to retirement plan limitations for 2017
- ISBA Corporate Law Section revision to types of retirement plans
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Bullet Express, Inc. v. New Way Logistics, Inc.
Builders Bank v. Fed. Deposit Ins. Corp.
Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
Perron v. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Smith v. Capital One Bank
Loventhal v. Edelson
Texas UJoints LLC v. Dana Holdings Corp.
Tools and Resources
- Corporate Law Departments Section Directory
- The Corporate Law Departments discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Useful links