ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to work for a system of criminal justice that fairly protects the accused, the accuser, and the public in general;
- to seek or oppose change, as considered appropriate, by legislative activity, recommendations on court rules and recommendations to agencies; and
- to educate and inform lawyers and the general public through newsletters, seminars and other appropriate channels of communication.
- From the Editor
- Illinois Supreme Court Rule 415(c)
- Must-Know Key Components of Expungement & Sealing Law
- Go Six
- Case Note: People v. Morger
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Criminal Justice discussion group is available to section members via the Criminal Justice community in ISBA Central
- The Criminal Justice Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links