ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to work for a system of criminal justice that fairly protects the accused, the accuser, and the public in general;
- to seek or oppose change, as considered appropriate, by legislative activity, recommendations on court rules and recommendations to agencies; and
- to educate and inform lawyers and the general public through newsletters, seminars and other appropriate channels of communication.
- Are First Offender Drug Probation Sentences & Second Chance Probation Sentences Convictions?
- Restoring Gun Rights After Disqualifying Convictions: Brown v. ISP, 2020 IL App (3rd) 180409
- When Does Jeopardy Attach in a Negotiated Plea?
- Casenote: People v. Reed, 2020 IL 124940
- Casenote: People v. Casler, 2020 IL 125117 (October 28, 2020)
- Facebook: Social Media Admissibility Rules
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Criminal Justice discussion group is available to section members via the Criminal Justice community in ISBA Central
- The Criminal Justice Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links