ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to work for a system of criminal justice that fairly protects the accused, the accuser, and the public in general;
- to seek or oppose change, as considered appropriate, by legislative activity, recommendations on court rules and recommendations to agencies; and
- to educate and inform lawyers and the general public through newsletters, seminars and other appropriate channels of communication.
Recent Related Cases
Federal 7th Circuit / CriminalDue Process | S.D. Ind., Indianapolis Div.
U.S. v. Garcia, Nos. 18-1890 & 18-2261 Cons. (January 22, 2020) Affirmed and vacated in part and remanded
Federal 7th Circuit / CriminalHobbs Act | S.D. Ind., Indianapolis Div.
U.S. v. Ingram, No. 19-1403 (January 17, 2020) Affirmed
Federal 7th Circuit / CriminalSupervised Release | N.D. Ill., E. Div.
U.S. v. Dodds, No. 19-1135 (January 13, 2020) Affirmed as modified
Federal 7th Circuit / CriminalFirearms | N.D. Ill., E. Div.
U.S. v. Williams, No. 19-1358 (January 10, 2020) Affirmed
Federal 7th Circuit / CriminalRight to Counsel | E.D. Wisc.
Subdiaz-Osorio v. Humphreys, No. 18-1061 (January 9, 2020) Affirmed
Tools and Resources
- Criminal Justice discussion group is available to section members via the Criminal Justice community in ISBA Central
- The Criminal Justice Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links