ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform and advise the members of the bar on current developments in public utilities and transportation law;
- to monitor and comment upon state and federal legislation and regulations affecting public utilities and transportation law;
- to propose remedial legislation in areas of perceived need;
- to encourage formal legal education in public utilities and transportation law;
- to promote continuing legal education through publications, conferences and seminars; and
- to provide a forum for consideration of any comment upon current issues in the field of public utilities and transportation law.
- Chair’s Column
- Treasury Department, IRS Extend Safe Harbor for Renewable Energy Projects Impacted by COVID-19
- Coal-Fired Power Utilities and Ash Pond Owners in WebEx Hearings During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Governor Pritzker Announces Pathway to Clean Energy Economy in Illinois
- A Virtual Pro Bono Opportunity to Help Those in Need
- Supporting the Illinois Bar Foundation Gala to Aid Access to Justice and Colleagues
Tools and Resources.
- Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications & Transportation discussion group is available to section members via the Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications & Transportation community in ISBA Central
- The Energy, Utilities, Telecommunications & Transportation Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links