It is the mission of the ISBA Environmental Law Section
- to promote networking and communication between environmental lawyers in Illinois;
- to encourage dialogue on environmental law topics arising in the practice of environmental law in Illinois; and
- to educate non-environmental lawyers and members of the public on environmental law matters affecting their work, their clients and their lives.
Email the Section Council your suggestions, ideas, articles, and events.
- Editor’s Note
- ASTM E1527-21: The New 2021 Standard for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Summary of New ASTM E1527-21 Standard Practice for Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Environmental Law discussion group is available to section members via the Environmental Law community in ISBA Central
- The Environmental Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Illinois State Bar Association Model Environmental Policy