It is the mission of the ISBA Environmental Law Section
- to promote networking and communication between environmental lawyers in Illinois;
- to encourage dialogue on environmental law topics arising in the practice of environmental law in Illinois; and
- to educate non-environmental lawyers and members of the public on environmental law matters affecting their work, their clients and their lives.
Email the Section Council your suggestions, ideas, articles, and events.
Professional Development Lunch - Lead in Water, Whose Problem is It?
October 25, 2016
ISBA Chicago Office
Current Newsletter — November 2016
- Environmental basics revisited: A look at Northern Illinois Service Company v. Illinois Environmental Protection Agency
- Temporary nuisance production agriculture in the cross-hairs again
- Opportunities for inexpensive environmental law CLE
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court
Environment Protection Act
People ex rel. Madigan v. Lincoln, Ltd.
Tools and Resources
- Environmental Law Section Directory
- The Environmental Law discussion group is available to section members via the My Discussions Groups page.
- Section LinkedIn page
- Useful links
- Illinois State Bar Association Model Environmental Policy