ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
It is the mission of the ISBA Environmental Law Section
- to promote networking and communication between environmental lawyers in Illinois;
- to encourage dialogue on environmental law topics arising in the practice of environmental law in Illinois; and
- to educate non-environmental lawyers and members of the public on environmental law matters affecting their work, their clients and their lives.
Email the Section Council your suggestions, ideas, articles, and events.
- PFAS Gaining Legislative and Regulatory Traction
- U.S. EPA and OSHA Enforcement Policies in the Time of COVID-19 Provide Opportunities to Mitigate Penalties but Are No Defense for Non-Compliance
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Issues Final Policy and Technical Rules for the Oil and Gas Industry
- Coal-Fired Power Utilities and Ash Pond Owners in WebEx Hearings During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Celebrate Pro Bono Across Illinois: October 25-31, 2020
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Environmental Law discussion group is available to section members via the Environmental Law community in ISBA Central
- The Environmental Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Illinois State Bar Association Model Environmental Policy