It is the mission of the ISBA Environmental Law Section
- to promote networking and communication between environmental lawyers in Illinois;
- to encourage dialogue on environmental law topics arising in the practice of environmental law in Illinois; and
- to educate non-environmental lawyers and members of the public on environmental law matters affecting their work, their clients and their lives.
Email the Section Council your suggestions, ideas, articles, and events.
Tools and Resources
- Environmental Law discussion group is available to section members via the Environmental Law community in ISBA Central
- The Environmental Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Illinois State Bar Association Model Environmental Policy