ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to enhance the professional capabilities of Illinois lawyers who devote their time specially to the practice of patent, trademark and copyright law and associated areas concerning trade secrets, unfair competition and antitrust law;
- to disseminate information about these areas of law to other lawyers and to interested business owners, authors and inventors, particularly because the information may affect their practices and the way they conduct their affairs in Illinois and elsewhere;
- to promote improvement in the applicability of the principals of these areas of law, especially through legislative efforts; and
- to facilitate communication among Illinois lawyers concerned with these areas of law.
- Starlink and Mega Constellations: Finding a Viable Legal Solution
- Political Trade Secrets: Intellectual Property Defense to Political Hacking
- Book Review: ‘Bad Blood’
- Hollywood Versus a Film School Project
- Intellectual Improbabilities™
Tools and Resources
- Intellectual Property discussion group is available to section members via the Intellectual Property community in ISBA Central
- The Intellectual Property Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links