ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform and advise the members of the bar on current developments in mineral law; to monitor and comment upon state and federal legislation and regulations affecting minerals and their development;
- to propose remedial legislation in areas of perceived need;
- to encourage formal legal education in mineral law;
- to promote continuing legal education through publications, conferences and seminars; and
- to provide a forum for consideration of and comment upon current issues in the field of mineral law.
- Principle of Equity Applied to Tax Sale of Minerals
- 2020: Rough Times for the Coal Industry
- Office of Oil & Gas Resource Management Report of May 29, 2020
- Staying Active, Healthy, and Productive at Home
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Mineral Law discussion group is available to section members via the Mineral Law community in ISBA Central
- The Mineral Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links