Want to help ISBA provide lawyers with “just-in-time” practice-related information? Record a short 3 – 5 minute video on your legal topic for ISBA’s YouTube channel!
Benefits of Recording a Quick Takes Video
- The opportunity to build credibility as a speaker on your topic
- Exposure to ISBA’s membership and a growing audience of over 2.3K YouTube subscribers
- Video views by thousands of potential referral sources
- A professionally edited video posted on ISBA’s YouTube channel that you can link to or embed on your firm’s website and post on social media
- The opportunity to get professional on-camera coaching and feedback, if you record with the ISBA video producer
- Satisfaction from sharing your professional expertise with your peers
The Quick Takes Video Process
1. Review Our Guidelines and Tips
- View some of our past Quick Takes for Your Practice and Quick Takes for Your Practice: Covid-19 Series
- Prepare for Your Recording
- Prepare your Content with our presentation planning template.
2. Submit a Video Proposal
- ISBA will let you know if your proposal has been accepted and send instructions.
3. If Accepted, Choose Your Recording Option and Get Started!
- To record with ISBA’s video producer, schedule a time.
- Record on your own and follow ISBA’s submission guidelines.
- Review the edited video before it is posted on ISBA’s website.
Please email us if you have questions or call 800-252-8908 and ask for the CLE Department.