When your proposal for recording on your own is accepted, please follow these guidelines when recording and submitting your video.
- The video should be in MP4 format.
- Use landscape mode. Not portrait mode.
- At the beginning of your recording, please smile and hold a pose for 5 seconds for the thumbnail image that will be displayed on the website with your video.
- If you need to stop, please pause for 3 seconds before looking away from the camera.
- Maintain eye contact with the camera for 3 seconds before speaking each time you restart.
- Use an online teleprompter
Download our Quick Takes Video Submission Notes document and fill it in.
Submit your video and submission notes to the Dropbox link we email you.