The mission of the Bench and Bar Section is to forge a spirit of cooperation, collegiality and exchange among state and federal judges and the practicing bar, and to enhance the court system, the administration of justice for the public, and the relationship between judges and lawyers.
- Child Law Section Council Establishes Subcommittee on Guardian Ad Litem Best Practices
- ISBA Child Law Section Council Guardian Ad Litem Best Practices Subcommittee Mission Statement
- The Pandemic’s Indelible Mark
- Recent Appointments and Retirements
Watch Judge's Dissolution of Marriage Boot Camp, a video for the public produced by the Bench and Bar Section Council featuring Al Durkin, Hon. Stacy L. Campbell, and Hon. Rossana Fernandez.
Tools and Resources
- Bench & Bar discussion group is available to section members via the Bench & Bar community in ISBA Central
- The Bench & Bar Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
- Resources for Judicial Candidates
- Courtroom 21 Project
- Report and Recommendations of the ISBA’s Special Committee on Judicial Disqualification Standards