ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote professional excellence in the areas of commercial law and practice, banking law and practice and bankruptcy law and practice by providing a forum for the interchange of information, experience and available materials relative to commercial, banking and bankruptcy law;
- to provide practical information, monitor fields of interest and anticipate problems for the profession through the practice and through the review of proposed new legislation and amendments to existing legislation;
- to promote excellence in practice through presentation of continuing legal education programs in areas of current interest to the profession.
- Hello Summer
- Stay True: The Commencement Address of Robert W. Fioretti to the Classes of 2020 and 2021 at the NIU College of Law
- Copyright Trolls in the Construction Business
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy discussion group is available to section members via the Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy community in ISBA Central
- The Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy Section directory is available to all ISBA members