ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to promote professional excellence in the areas of commercial law and practice, banking law and practice and bankruptcy law and practice by providing a forum for the interchange of information, experience and available materials relative to commercial, banking and bankruptcy law;
- to provide practical information, monitor fields of interest and anticipate problems for the profession through the practice and through the review of proposed new legislation and amendments to existing legislation;
- to promote excellence in practice through presentation of continuing legal education programs in areas of current interest to the profession.
- The Fall of the Pandemic
- Get Paid! Collecting on Commercial Debt: The Philosophy of the Fight
- Second District Confirms That Receiver Certificates May Prime Prior Liens
- The ‘New Default Rule’ Saves Lenders From the Harsh Results of the Single Re-Filing Rule
- Lost Note Ruled Enforceable
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy discussion group is available to section members via the Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy community in ISBA Central
- The Commercial Banking, Collections, and Bankruptcy Section directory is available to all ISBA members