ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to encourage and support a high level of professional and ethical commitment and expertise among those who practice family law in all its substantive branches;
- to remain sensitive to the changing needs and mores of families and individual family members in our society; and
- to respond, through reasoned efforts directed toward the appropriate branch of government, and bar and/or the public;
- to accomplish understanding of the law as it exists and is applied, or change of that law, where it is needed.
- Chair’s Column
- New Methods in Interviewing/Representing Nonverbal Children: Best Practices
- An Overview of Islamic Marriage Contracts and Enforceability in Divorce Proceedings
- Illinois AAML Announces African American Law School Scholarship
Recent Related Cases
Please note: The Illinois Courts website was redesigned on June 3 and as a result, links to opinions that were digested before then are not working at the moment. Please visit the courts website to look up the full opinion while we work to resolve this issue. We regret the inconvenience.
Tools and Resources
- Family Law discussion group is available to section members via the Family Law community in ISBA Central
- The Family Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Child Support Interest Calculator
- Useful links