ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to encourage and support a high level of professional and ethical commitment and expertise among those who practice family law in all its substantive branches;
- to remain sensitive to the changing needs and mores of families and individual family members in our society; and
- to respond, through reasoned efforts directed toward the appropriate branch of government, and bar and/or the public;
- to accomplish understanding of the law as it exists and is applied, or change of that law, where it is needed.
- Chair’s Column
- A Little Bit of Everything: The Case of In re Marriage of Hamilton
- Jurisdiction Under the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
Recent Related Cases
Illinois Appellate Court / CivilChild Support | 2d Dist.
In re Marriage of Izzo, 2019 IL App (2d) 180623 (October 15, 2019) Du Page Co. (JORGENSEN) Reversed.
Tools and Resources
- Family Law discussion group is available to section members via the Family Law community in ISBA Central
- The Family Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Child Support Interest Calculator
- Useful links