ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to encourage and support a high level of professional and ethical commitment and expertise among those who practice family law in all its substantive branches;
- to remain sensitive to the changing needs and mores of families and individual family members in our society; and
- to respond, through reasoned efforts directed toward the appropriate branch of government, and bar and/or the public;
- to accomplish understanding of the law as it exists and is applied, or change of that law, where it is needed.
- Chair’s Column
- A Little Bit of Everything: The Case of In re Marriage of Hamilton
- Income Is Income: A Brief Look at In re Marriage of Solecki and Parties’ Ability to Contract
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Family Law discussion group is available to section members via the Family Law community in ISBA Central
- The Family Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Child Support Interest Calculator
- Useful links