ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- educates the people of Illinois about their human rights and the human rights of others;
- informs the people of Illinois about the impact on such rights by existing or proposed laws, and the policies and actions of governments or other actors;
- assists the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA) membership in understanding and protecting the human rights of their clients;
- encourages solidarity between the Illinois bar and all members of the national and international legal profession as a means of strengthening human rights and the rule of law;
- advises the ISBA on issues related to human rights; and
- promotes the legal recognition and protection of human rights.
- COVID-19, Jails, and Ending Cash Bail
- Illinois Department of Human Rights Releases Model Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Program
- Boosting Wellness and Managing Stress During Quarantine
- Boosting Immunity
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Human Rights discussion group is available to section members via the Human Rights community in ISBA Central
- The Human Rights Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Illinois Law Consumer Videos
Videos produced in cooperation with ISBA Sections and Committees. See all Illinois Law videos on YouTube.