ISBA Members, please login first to join this section.
- to inform section members and the public of important developments in labor law through meetings, newsletters, public appearances, news releases, etc.;
- to review and comment on proposed legislation and regulations in the labor law field;
- to foster opportunity for informal contacts between attorneys representing labor and management to promote increased candor and less contentious relationships between them and their clients; and
- to foster improvement in the efficient and equitable administration of federal and state labor legislation.
- Criminal Convictions No Longer an Automatic Disqualifier for Employment
- Chicago Amends Minimum Wage & Paid Sick Leave Ordinance: What Employers Need to Know
- COVID Considerations: Long COVID Now a Disability
- Illinois Governor Signs Restrictive Covenant Bill Into Law
- U.S. Supreme Court’s Van Buren Decision Limits Employer’s Ability to Bring CFAA Claims Against Employees
Recent Related Cases
Tools and Resources
- Labor & Employment Law discussion group is available to section members via the Labor & Employment Law community in ISBA Central
- The Labor & Employment Law Section directory is available to all ISBA members
- Useful links
Practice Pointers from a Human Rights Commission Judge